Re:mental imaging

I wonder if that's related to not having an 'Internal monologue '. Eg; talking to oneself.

Martin Rid

It's the only intelligent conversation I can get some days :)

Reply to
Dan Purgert

Some people really talk to themselves, out loud, which can be confusing to others.

Reply to
john larkin

I have a very quiet mind like that, but I can speak in my head. One of my sisters can't--if she wants to work out what she's planning to say, she has to say it under her breath.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
Phil Hobbs

I'm referring to internal, not out loud. Search 'internal monologue ' on youtube. It's interesting, never knew there were people like that.

Martin Rid

It's a real thing, but it doesn't come with a reverb effect like in the movies.

Reply to
Jasen Betts