Re: Low audio noise JFETs?

On a sunny day (13 Nov 2007 18:15:58 -0500) it happened DJ Delorie wrote in :

I can walk out my frontdoor, go 3 kilometer, and from there it is water until the northern arctic ice. Transistors are the other way.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

Down under you say? I know some people who move up their courier that way :)

Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5
Reply to
Jamie

Jan, I presume you are having a senior geography moment... Sydney is NORTH of Melbourne.

...Jim Thompson

I thought everything is reversed down under. Winters are summers, left is right (in traffic, not in politics), north is south ...

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

Is THAT what it is? They drive worse than in Paris or Mexico City, on the WRONG side of the road :-(

...Jim Thompson

I know they don't have their shit right because it goes down the toilet the other way! :)

Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5
Reply to
Jamie

Electrons flow in the other direction too. We have to swap our meter leads to compensate - real annoying.

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

On a sunny day (Tue, 13 Nov 2007 16:34:46 -0700) it happened Jim Thompson wrote in :

Oops, I ment Brisbane, never been to Melbourne. Been so long ....

Reply to
Jan Panteltje