Re: Layoffs for Tax Avoidance

less of.

I do not wish to learn his foul mouth inability to check his own posts honestly .

Reply to
JosephKK

less of.

"Foul mouth inability"? You're a nutcase JoeKKK.

--
Keith
Reply to

[large snip]

Why is it that, rather than present any reasonable rebuttal to ANY OF my points, (which absense of rebuttal is a tacit admission that you concede that I'm right), you drop into name-calling mode?

Do _YOU_ even know, or are you that deeply in denial?

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Richard The Dreaded Libertaria

Rich,