RE Kepco

I miss "my" +/- 1KV BOP, but my former employer bought it. I had the tube-semiconductor hybrid one..

Kepco has a FET retrofit for the tube section, but I like firebottles, so hard to destroy in a student lab....

Steve

Reply to
osr

...me too - the fascinating sight on the tubes is outstanding:

Especially if the OPB-1000 encounters cyclic changes in load (e.g. sourcing 20mA and sinking 20mA at 2Hz), the blue light within the tubes alternates between the different tubes ;-)

Reply to
Erik Baigar