Re: Is the group dead?

>> I haven't gotten anything in the last couple of weeks. > > Ah, we're dead. That would explain a lot. > >

You have books... So you must be a dead poet. ;-)

Reply to
Long Hair

I block nothing, and I am not seeing Usenet being used as a SPAM portal much any more... if it ever was.

Reply to
Long Hair

They delete nothing (save criminal material).

USERS filter posts.

I think it is quite retarded as I have every post and they are easy to wade through.

That is how I know the assholes from the intelligent folk, because instead of filtering them, essentially ignoring them, I examine their petty non-sense, and they dislike my tone with them and filter me.

The fact that they filter at all, means data is lost. I think my quantum brain can handle a little trash. It is a hell of a lot better than being some of the trash. (waves at krw)

Reply to
Long Hair

With a greatly elevated ambient. Better get instruments that are way hardier than today's tin whisker nightmare crap.

Use an analog taut band meter... Wait... that won't work either!

Make a taut band thermometer... no electronics required at all, just heat!

Reply to
Long Hair

I notice that you have been talking to yourself multiple times here with nobody responding. Lonely hearts club???

Reply to
Robert Baer

Reply to
bill.sloman