Re: I'm nothing like a prohibitionist, money grubbing racist.

Hatunen wrote:

> [...]

I'm with Hatunen.

I process newsgroups and e-mail off-line. Even with a good firewall, I prefer to be attached to the Internet no longer than I must be to upload and download.

I'm using Free Agent for newsgroups. After I read a post, I delete it. I don't have it available for looking back.

Bill

---------------------------------------------------------------- Reverse parts of the user name and ISP name for my e-address

Reply to
Bill McCray