Seeking current contact details for Greg N formerly hairbear at topnet

Hi Folks,

This is a long shot, but what the hell...

I'm trying to get in touch with a Greg N who was posting to this group and others in 2003/2004 using the user name hairbear, from the ISP topnet.com.au (who no longer exist).

He posted way back then about an Australian made horizontal milling machine called a Brismill that he had recently acquired. I have recently got hold of a similar mill (incomplete and partially disassembled) and would be interested in discussing wht he found out about this mill.

Cheers, Dieter.

Reply to
justtemprament