Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
October 8, 2006, 3:50 am
rate this thread
This is a long shot, but what the hell...
I'm trying to get in touch with a Greg N who was posting to this group
and others in 2003/2004 using the user name hairbear, from the ISP
topnet.com.au (who no longer exist).
He posted way back then about an Australian made horizontal milling
machine called a Brismill that he had recently acquired. I have
got hold of a similar mill (incomplete and partially disassembled) and
would be interested in discussing wht he found out about this mill.
- » Philips 29PT8419/79R CTV (EM1A Chassis) - Severe Pincushion
- — Next thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Replacing NiCd batteries in an obsolete Uniden UH-052XR radio?
- — Last Updated thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Are there any ST 32F417 / Cube IDE / STLINK / C developers on here?
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Embedded Programming