Re: I caught eBay cheating the Public at the very Act...

Just do like most other ebay experienced people did....don't use it! They are lying scum and crooks that do not stand up to promises.

Yup, all screens are captured, especially the promising rate!. Now it > will be hard for them to lie about their selling game. Claiming 12% then > charging customers 6 more %! or 6% claim then add another 6% on top of > it, Plus their Paypal another 4.4%. This is worse than creditcard. What > a crook! Aren't you tired to deal with cheaters? > > This is a simple math, what makes them think cheating will last? I'm > about to file a complaint with Attorney General in your area. I bet they > won't do anything. >
Reply to
Joesepi

Correct; they call a trade a "contract" and then refuse to enforce it; they want money to "review" the dispute.

Reply to
Robert Baer

Reply to
Joesepi