Re: Hurricane Bertha

>Hurricane Bertha... > >
> >has been formed by "W" to send a message to all leftist weenies... you >want global warming, you get global warming ;-) > > ...Jim Thompson

If they keep predicting above-average hurricane seasons, sooner or later they'll be right.

GW is brutal out here today... it's 76F outside. We're running the a/c today and, since is's 77 inside, we leave the windows open. It'll be chilly by 6 PM or so.

John

It's been cool here today also... currently 105°F... but "it's a dry heat" ;-)

...Jim Thompson

     It\'s what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.

Due to excessive spam, gmail, googlegroups, UAR, AIOE are blocked!

... and you turn the "C" handle to get warm water, right?

It's 103F right now and 107F is forecast for tomorrow and Wednesday. No problem, except that we are sitting inside a permanent cloud of smoke from all the fires.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

No. With very low humidity, 80°F water feels cold ;-)

...Jim Thompson

     It\'s what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.

Due to excessive spam, gmail, googlegroups, UAR, AIOE are blocked!

| >> It's been cool here today also... currently 105°F... but "it's a dry | >> heat" ;-) | >>

| >... and you turn the "C" handle to get warm water, right? | | No. With very low humidity, 80°F water feels cold ;-) |

79F and 70% humidity in NY. Not hot at all, you just sweat for no reason.

Martin Riddle

message

Well, stop doing that. It's undignified.

John

=A0 =A0...Jim Thompson

The last word I can recall hearing on hurricanes and global warming was that global warming wouldn't affect the number of hurricanes, but would affect their intensity - the worst hurricanes would get more intense - and expand their range.

_hurricanes.htm

but since I'm not John - who believes himself to be intrinsically reliable - this may just be pretence.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
bill.sloman

message

P3HM80

. you

=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0...Jim Thompson

a/c

be

dry

.

Not to mention pompous and pretentious.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
bill.sloman

It ain't fun, i am coughing all the time now due to the smoke. It will pass sooner than the winter rain will come. The winter cold gave me some spectacular energy bills, i think i need to super-insulate.

Reply to
JosephKK

message

Sounds like the air in my office today.

Reply to
JosephKK

Can't you get breath masks where you live?

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Easily, but i do not stand the airway obstruction well.

Reply to
JosephKK