Re: Hilarity of the Day

=20

earn,

rgot to

Umm, Jim. If you care to look back through the threadlet, you were=20 already in it before I joined. ;-)

--=20 Keith

Reply to
krw

I wasn't picking on you, Keith... just amusing myself that my filters are working just super. I'm about to dispense with personally watching the Flags/labeling, and let Agent have its way with the messages ;-)

...Jim Thompson

| Phoenix, Arizona  85048    Skype: "skypeanalog"  |             |

-

o learn,

=A0Forgot to

.

I wasn't worried about being picked on, just that the your filters=20 should have snagged a bigger fish, first. ;-)

--=20 Keith

Reply to
krw

learn,

This particular filter is for follow-ups/troll-feeders. It's working great!

BTW, As I learn nfilter's quirks I have changed to a combination of scoring and flagging. Scheme will be shared "with qualified posters" ;-)