Re: Hi, i want to track my cat down route 66, cannot use GPS...

I thought you were Ko , (from Message-ID: ), or alien_leader (from Message-ID: ). Same NNTP-Posting-Host at aioe all three times.

I'll have to wait for the logs at aioe to roll over tonight to narrow down the traffic analysis a little more.

Hi, I want to track my cat down route 66, cannot use GPS > Only have a 5 Volt battery, and it is white wit ha black stripe. > > Anyone?

LORAN.

Matt Roberds

Reply to
mroberds

On Thu, 21 Nov 2013 17:14:59 GMT, Wilhelmina Stofzuiger Gave us:

Strap yourself to the back of the cat.

You're an absolute idiot.

You're an abject retard.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Out of everyone who read news from aioe.org on 29 and 30 July, and

21 November, there were 558 unique IP addresses. (Of course, reading is not the same as posting.)

Out of 873 recent posts to s.e.d, 168 posts had resolvable NNTP-Posting-Host addresses, with a total of 37 unique IP addresses.

Between the 558 IP addresses reading aioe.org and 37 IP addresses posting here recently, there is exactly one (1) address in common, 195.66.98.6, or host6-98.microgen.pl .

Interestingly, the two posts from that IP address (out of the 873) were in the "tuning an LC" thread.

Hi Piotr!

Matt Roberds

Reply to
mroberds

Black with a white stripe -> Pepe L'Pew can do it for you easily. Not sure how you acquire the rights though.

?-)))))

Reply to
josephkk