Re: Fine wire tensile strengths?

Or misspelling, or are you still eating Poast Toasties?

Jim

you'd simply let the troll alone.

computer screen.

Reply to
RST Engineering

you'd simply let the troll alone.

computer screen.

Top boasting.

John

you'd simply let the troll alone.

computer screen.

"Basting": top-applied flavoring deception practiced by bloviators ;-) ...Jim Thompson

                   Spice is like a sports car...
     Performance only as good as the person behind the wheel.

200 lbs for 2 #24 alloy wire is not unreasonable when i checked it. you have 32 times the cross section and about twice the strength of my 2 #39 meduim drawn copper solution.
Reply to
JosephKK