Re: Fine wire tensile strengths?

Alas, the temperature rise on the wire is far more than i care for. I get over 200 C. That could be enough to cause problems with plastics.

Reply to
JosephKK

Copper also becomes a bit more 'elastic' as temps go up.

Batteries and LEDs and use the wire to operate a trickle charger for the batteries. Take the wires off between photo sessions. That way, you can go back to high tensile strength, fine gauge piano wire, which has been specifically crafted to endure tensile force. Paint it neutral gray, if needed.

Reply to
Nunya

.

PIANO wire.

There are also mil spec wire out there, specifically meant to take tensile forces. With one of those, you could go even smaller gauge and make it virtually invisible.

Reply to
Nunya