Re: Epoxy

is the perfect product. Everybody uses twice as much as they actually

> need.

Not if you have a good dispensing pump (or equivalent) and work with the potlife. Depends how sloppy you are, I guess. Or where you fall on the parsimonious scale - or whether or not you are paying for it. I tend to mix a lot of small batches to minimize waste, since I pay for it.

Ecnerwal

Once you mix it, polymerization begins.

Reply to
lurch