Re: Engineer's Pay

Hi Keith,

Ah, ok. Are you a contractor to the company then?

Reply to
Joel Koltner

Yep. The real bodies don't have admin rights either though.

--
Keith
Reply to

The real bodies at my CPOE don't have admin rights either though.

--
Keith
Reply to

Like the receptionist at WKRP? She made more than the station manager, for some STRANGE reason. ;-)

-- aioe.org is home to cowards and terrorists

Add this line to your news proxy nfilter.dat file

  • drop Path:*aioe.org!not-for-mail to drop all aioe.org traffic.

Michael A. Terrell

I think the term used most often is "Round heels" ;-)

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | America: Land of the Free, Because of the Brave

They looked more like silletos, to me. ;-)

--
aioe.org is home to cowards and terrorists

Add this line to your news proxy nfilter.dat file
* drop Path:*aioe.org!not-for-mail to drop all aioe.org traffic.

http://improve-usenet.org/index.html
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

The shoes were stilettos. The heels were round (and not all that was round). ;-)

--
Keith
Reply to

Yes. Tables are the only thing with well turned legs. The stilletos just make everything look better. (Except on dimbulb, of course.)