Re: determine the gain of an amplifier

Hi All

>I am just wondering if I only have the .dc plot of an amplifier to get >the Vin bias point (0.75V) and given the 1mV input signal that's added >to the bias point. Is it possible to determine the gain of the >amplifier? > >Thanks in advance for your help

No.... In basic design practice, the bias point and signal gain are often taken as being independent especially for an amplifier that doesn't distort the signal about the bias point. However, there are circuits which vary the bias point to vary signal gain but I'll guess this is not the circuit in question.

D from BC

Reply to
D from BC