Re: Curing Einstein's Disease (is Copyrighted)

"Tom Potter" skrev i en

meddelelsenews:4773a665$0$26081$ snipped-for-privacy@free.teranews.com...

> > Bigots motivated by race and religion > > have worked out a system whereby > > they simply repeat the same old boilerplate > > personal attack words and phrases over and over and over, > > That's as old as the internet: The person who "wins" the debate is not the > person with the most convincing or lucid argumentation but simply the person > with the most time to spend!! > > Hence the very worst of all the cranks and nutters will come to dominate > because they have no friends, no interests, no family and no work to > distract them.

Dear Frithiof: Or, said another way: "Truths aren't determined by popular vote; nor by the person having the strongest will; nor by the person with the most staying power. Truths are self evident, and are their own best defense." If Sagnac had realized that, Einstein would have been disproved long ago. -- NoEinstein --

Reply to
NoEinstein

What nonsense. IF truths are self evident, there would be no difference of opinion between reasonable people. Clearly, truths are NOT self evident.

Reply to
Don Bowey

Some truths are some aren't and some people are just nuts. This can easily account for the variation in opinions.

Reply to
MooseFET

Einstein, like Alzheimer, is dead. Einstein's disease lives on among those that cling to his sphincter, haemorrhoid.

Reply to
Androcles

[Andro]
[hanson] ahahahaha... AHAHAHAHA... Good one!... ahahaha...
Reply to
hanson

Sure, don't you remember?

Is your cage dirty again?

--
Keith
Reply to

Sad. But true. (on both counts)

I'm none too sure what the connection with juvenile cattle is.

Please explain.

Reply to
Androcles

Dear Don: Truths aren't determined like guilt or innocence in trials. You can go on arguing your points. But mine aren't open for debate. However, I will continue to address the areas of science that might be unclear to readers. -- NoEinstein --

Reply to
NoEinstein

Dear Cleverly D.: You are one of the last to hear the Einstein joke-- that's it; the man was a joke! But try as you may, he is beyond saving; as are all who have caught his disease, like you apparently have. -- NoEinstein --

Reply to
NoEinstein

(snip non-relevant material) -

That is an attempt at misdirection on your part. My comment on Truth had nothing to do with guilt or innocence.

Why would I want to to that?

Are you always so arrogant even when you are wrong AND being dishonest?

Don¹t trouble yourself. It is obvious to me that you have little to offer, and can't be trusted. Except....... I agree you are No Eintein.

Reply to
Don Bowey

text -

Dear Chair: I never said it could be done unilaterally. -- NoEinstein --

Reply to
NoEinstein

e of

t.

er,

And your qualifications are? -- NoEinstein --

Reply to
NoEinstein

Clearly, superior to yours. Also, you're wacko and I'm not.

Reply to
Don Bowey

Dear Cleverly D.: Astrology isn't "science". Sadly, much of astronomy, today, isn't science, either. Please read the subject of one or more of my posts, and stick to just those topics. If 'pet' talk is what you want, go to a public park. -- NoEinstein --

Reply to
NoEinstein

e of

t.

er,

Dear Don: Your ego needs boosting. You should climb to the top Everest; yell: "I am the tops!"; then, take a flying leap. -- NoEinstein --

Reply to
NoEinstein

Fuck you, telling someone what or how to post.

And NO, it is NOT copyrighted, you retarded f*ck.

Reply to
ChairmanOfTheBored

Oh, Gee. Did you lose your composure.

My ego is just about right, particularly for dealing with a wannabe such as yourself.

But thanks for suggesting a great vacation.

Reply to
Don Bowey

nce of

ent.

ad

offer,

text -

Sorry, for want of the required 'gray matter', you are being denied admittance. -- NoEinstein --

Reply to
NoEinstein