Re: Could this device be built?

Note that John's idea for a hand-held RADAR differs from mine.

The one I propose would use Google Maps to correlate with the RADAR data, and to display where the user was, and the moving targets about him,

whereas John's RADAR would be provide a two, and perhaps three dimensional picture of the targets in its' range.

John's RADAR would use techniques like those used in medical imaging I suppose.

--
Tom Potter

*** Time Magazine Person of the Year 2006 ***
*** May 2007 Anti-Bigot Award ***
http://home.earthlink.net/~tdp
http://tdp1001.googlepages.com/home
http://no-turtles.com
http://www.frappr.com/tompotter
http://spaces.msn.com/tdp1001
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tom-potter
http://tom-potter.blogspot.com
Reply to
Tom Potter

I thought those were merely the mind-control rays, but I thought their spectrum also covered 174-216 MHz and 470-890 MHz. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

It would be asfer for everyone if you stayed away from Google entirely.

See above.

John

Arny Krueger snipped-for-privacy@hotpop.com posted to sci.electronics.design:

The SPG's operated in one band only. Both tracking and target illuminator fed through the same waveguide.

Reply to
JosephKK

Arny Krueger snipped-for-privacy@hotpop.com posted to sci.electronics.design:

I do not remember many multi megawatt (average power) radars on platforms smaller than a medium sized ship. There are a few on largish aircraft. But all the ones i really remember as big radar were fixed location ground mounted. The commercial services i was remarking about were rated continuous power.

Reply to
JosephKK