Re: CONTROLLED DEMOLITION INC explosive-charge placement technician Tom Sullivan 911 TESTIMONIAL Video

They had military type wireless coordinated cutter charges that they

>accessed

You're a goddamned idiot.

You think that we did not go to the moon as well, right?

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

You are worse than Proteus. He IS a retard. You have no excuse, so for you, it must be by choice. Making your mental age below 15 years.

How sad. I wonder how long it will take you to notice that I have been calling you "shit for brains" for over a week now in every post. Then, how much longer will it take for you to realize that the statement is true?

Reply to
Pieyed Piper