Re: Characters/Unicode??

I suddenly have Agent belly-aching at me when I try to send the degree

>symbol, etc. > >What character set is most commonly used, UTF-7, UTF-8, or what? > > ...Jim Thompson

Your tests all come through on my copy of Agent.

Reply to
PeterD

Same on Thunderbird. But shouldn't tests on usenet always include a nice barbeque recipe?

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

The kind of recipe varies by group. But outside of the alt.* tree it is "de reguier".

Reply to
JosephKK