Re: CD/DVD "Label" Printers

> Anyone have recommendations/observations about printers that print > _directly_ onto CD's or DVD's? > > I have stick-on labels I can easily print, but the rumor mill says > these don't work on DVD's... they are an open invitation to jamming. > > ...Jim Thompson

Will someone please repeat this to the God Of Filters........

I use an Epson R220 to print on the recording media. It comes with good software for both Mac and PC. The printer comes with a tray to feed the CD/DVD through a flip up/down shelf. It's all simple and does a very good job.

I don't know if it is still available, but I'm sure it's replacement is at least as good.

Reply to
Don Bowey

On a sunny day (Sun, 17 Aug 2008 18:55:41 -0700) it happened Don Bowey wrote in :

Yep, same here (actually the older R200), and I use this ink system with it:

Do not even think about ink cost anymore.... The colors are not 100% the same as the original Epson though.. but very usable.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje