Re: AUK full of whiners

Reply to
Great Attractor claims another

> You need a bath, a shave, some lipo and some shock therapy.

In that order? or can I mix it up a bit?

Reply to
BuZZard

"Great Attractor claims another victim" wrote in news:f2fa6h$9lm$2 @aioe.org:

They

And just how many of those have you had done in the past year? None? Geez u better get busy! May I suggest ur tongue in an outlet of your home for the shock therapy!

--
"Usenet is like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea--
massive, difficult to redirect, awe-inspiring, entertaining and a