Re: *** AMERICAN BASTARDS DESERVE TO BE RAPED ***

I WISH - that the President and Congress of this country would shut off ALL

>foreign aid.

Ditto that.

Israel is the chief beneficiary of our foreign aid largesse. Some 8 billion dollars annually. What doesn't find its way into politicians pockets goes to pay for a military that is winning us a lot of new friends in the Arab world.

We pay Egypt ~ 2 billion a year in extortion to keep them from attacking Israel.

The actually amount Israel receives is not really known to the public. The official numbers read something like 3 billion in aid, and another

5 billion in guaranteed loans - which are turned into grants year after year. This is money we borrow so there's an additional interest burden.

Actually when you talk about shutting off "foreign aid" you may be making thermate's point for him.

Reply to
default

Well - the first cup of coffee hasn't exactly kicked in yet - but I believe I know what you're saying and if correct - you may have a point there.

Reply to
radiosrfun

believe

According to the US Govt for 2006:

Israel: $2.6B Egypt $1.8B Iraq: $9.8B Afghanistan $3.7B

Richard Henry