Re: AA Boeing 777 DC power source under seat

Homer J Simps>

You can only bring on board food purchased in the mall area AFTER you've passed thru security.

...Jim Thompson

Not out here. I fly Southwest, mainly between here (SMF) and LAX to a client. All the food I carry is home made since I don't like those floppy cholesterol blister-packs. I even take some back out the airport at LAX so we can work through lunch and I can fly home at night. And yes, there is the occasional barbie burger ;-)

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com
Reply to