RC analysis

Never heard of tinypic and such web sites? I don't use spice I have Multisim if I need to do such things. Maybe I can use it but it would be far easier just to post the pic to tinypic.

Reply to
gyansorova

There is help for your autism - you do realise that do you not?

Reply to
gyansorova
[snip]

Do you think you are special? You're not. You're "common" in the most base definition of that word. ...Jim Thompson

-- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: Contacts Only | | | Voice:(480)460-2350 Fax: Available upon request | Brass Rat | | E-mail Icon at

You are clearly autistic, nothing else. Get help.

Reply to
gyansorova

Yes, of course, that would have been to practical for someone like you. Looks like you're hung up on much more elementary considerations.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

It's hard to make an inefficient immersion heater.

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

By responding to Bloggs you give his opinion credence, when it really had none. Don't feed the trolls... spare the rest of us from enduring Bloggs even though he's in our killfiles. ...Jim Thompson

Nah, as usual you have things backwards. You and your kind are on your way out, and no one in their right mind would give serious consideration to any of your fringe opinions.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

OK, then I'd have R2 going to a voltage source set at room temperature. (I like to use degree's K for this type of stuff... So I'd have R2 going to a 300 V (deg K) voltage source. Rather than to ground. So in my picture ground is zero volts or zero degree's K. That may sound a bit weird but it works.

Well it will make some difference.. C1 heats up and then the heat slowly leaks out into the water.

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

That is saying you remember some LT table entries. The PFE, some algebraic manipulation, and the tables of transforms are used in place of the calcul us, since actually doing a Laplace transform (LT) is doing calculus. In th is way, a calculus problem is reduced to an algebra problem.

It was Thomas John I'Anson Bromwich that formalized and injected rigor into Heaviside's method. He reframed Heaviside's "Operational Calculus" to the use of the LT as we know it today. Bromwich commited suicide in 1929.

"Heaviside's operational calculus is just the Laplace transform in heavy di sguise."--Paul Nahin, p.218 of /Oliver Heaviside/

"He [Heaviside] introduced a new and radical mathematical attack on physica l problems which was very powerful but also very obviously full of holes."-

-Vannevar Bush

Reply to
Simon S Aysdie

to Heaviside's method. He reframed Heaviside's "Operational Calculus" to t he use of the LT as we know it today. Bromwich commited suicide in 1929.

What was Bromwich's problem that drove him to suicide?

disguise."--Paul Nahin, p.218 of /Oliver Heaviside/

This little circuit doesn't require any theory, compute the impedance funct ion which gets you the the second order characteristic, not a big leap to o rganize into the canonical form with a single natural frequency and damping coefficient ( expressed as functions of the constituent components ), then it's done.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

measure at different positions, convection will cause warm and cool currents, finding the right spot to measure at may be critical.

--
umop apisdn
Reply to