Raspberry Pi as FM transmitter (no extra parts needed):

Raspberry Pi as FM transmitter (no extra parts needed):

This is achieved by modulating the processor clock with a wave file...

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

On a sunny day (Mon, 22 Jul 2013 18:25:57 GMT) it happened Jan Panteltje wrote in :

Looking at the code I think I can further simplify my DVB-S transmitter:

  • If * I can set clock out at GPIO pin 4 to 96 MHz (they can get 103)
  • then * I can drop the 100 MHz crystal module AND the 6 MHz xtal oscillator, and use 24 MHz out and still divide down to 1,500,000 for symbolrate...

Open source is cool, you always learn something.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje