radhard multichannel DAC

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a RADHARD multichannel 12bit DAC which can sustain

15krad or thereabout. We have 9 channels to feed and I'd like to avoid using 9 individual ICs for obvious reasons (surface, cost, reliability, etc.).

A potential candidate if we needed a single channel would have been: DAC121S101QML (12bit/15us 2mW 100krad).

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Al

--