Rabbit or other uC design...

I would like to design what is essentially a programmable function generator. Using a small uC, I'd like to use a starter kit or something currently available to allow me to program an output...Kind of like a micro-PLC emulator, I guess. I want to have various inputs, DC Gnd and power, with signals for start and maybe other inputs.

My outputs will be an analog out, configurable, with buffered outputs.

Is there anything you esteemed designers have used that sounds familiar that I can start with?

Thanks for your time.

Reply to
Howhurley

Umm... touch Google for "function generator kit"?

Reply to
Rich Webb

Try the PICAXE chips. You can even program it using flowcharts if you want, no source code needed.

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones