Quicky circuit for a blind dog.

. . .

--
On the netlist, the NANDs are all 4011s.
Reply to
John Fields

Noise is noise as you say, and it's easy to generate! I can generate that all day long, sitting in my chair!

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

Neat!

Reply to
ehsjr

John F! No 555's ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

ISTR that the original thread was about the blind dog finding the ball.

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

--
We can all see that! ;)
Reply to

. Snipped LTspice netlist .

--
Didn't need the high precision...

Maybe next time. ;)
Reply to
John Fields

He needs a larger cork.

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid? on it, because it's
Teflon coated.

ducts_id=3D173

this?

= Mikek

With that sellers location i would look for longstanding (many years) history of satisfied customers.

Reply to
josephkk

Mikek

This might do the same. Postage is high but you should get the goods.

David Eather