Question: Best Bluetooth Headset ??

With hands-free cell phone use in vehicles about to be law in Arizona, I was wondering what everyone recommends as a really good headset.

I don't need it to be a law, I think it's a good idea.

Phoenix is also about to ban texting while in motion.

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | America: Land of the Free, Because of the Brave

Good sense would say that the best headset would be to pull over on the shoulder. Driving while yacking on the phone is exceedingly dangerous. I have almost been killed several times when traffic suddenly slows and some clown behind me is yacking away and doesn't notice. Whenever I have to stop quickly like this, I always look in my mirror to see if the guy behind me is reacting. Once I saw the guy behind was yacking and wasn't reacting, so I zipped onto the shoulder and he creamed the car that was in front of me.

-Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Harris

I have that beat. I observed the wife of a doctor friend doing her eyelash curling while in motion ;-)

...Jim Thompson

I am glad that I don't commute anymore. We get such horrible congestion in DC that people try to do all sorts of really strange things while driving. But since cell phones have become popular, the accidents have gone through the roof.

I have seen women applying all sorts of makeup while driving, and I have seen men reading books and newspapers while tooling down the road at 70MPH. It really is quite insane. The only thing I will do while driving is listen to music on the radio.

It isn't the lack of one hand that makes cell phones dangerous while driving, it is the conversation. People tune out the outside world when they talk on the telephone. That isn't a good life plan when you are driving.

-Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Harris

Good battery life, sound quality & volume (TX & RX), and quick to pair with the phone.

Reply to
Richard H.