Quadrupole Magnet

--
Yes, it will, and don\'t let anyone discourage you from conducting
your experiments.

Whether it\'s possible or not is something you\'ll find out for
yourself and, if it fails, at least you\'ll have tried and not let
someone else stop you from trying without at least giving it a shot.
Reply to
John Fields

How much did you pay the guy who sold you this one? I can sell you as many as you want, for only $69.99/lb, plus S & H.

If you're interested, there's also this nifty bridge nearby....

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Hey, I work in a fab shop. That's machining and welding. I've already offered him all of the quadrupole magnets he wants for only $69.99/lb, plus shipping and handling.

I also mentioned my bridge... ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

These guys got the goods

Reply to
CoreyWhite

What is the point when you live close enough to a fusion reactor to tap off free energy?

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

I'm using it on my water powered car. Problem is the damn thing keeps flooding thruways in the low spots.

--
Many thanks,

Please visit my GURU\'s LAIR web site at http://www.tinaja.com
Reply to
Don Lancaster

They tried that yesterday in Nigeria. Gasoline pipeline tappers blew half a town off the map.

--
Many thanks,

Please visit my GURU\'s LAIR web site at http://www.tinaja.com
Reply to
Don Lancaster

Here is a video of the design inside of my quadrupole magnetic motor:

If you are serious about making me quadrupoles like these I will be happy to buy them from you. But they have to work just like the one in my other video. :)

Try 'em and let me see the demonstration!

Reply to
CoreyWhite

I found one inside a bycycle lighting altenator.

it's an illusion.

read a text on thermodynamics.

Bye. Jasen

Reply to
jasen

And their investors' money!

That _could_ be one explanation.

Bye. Jasen

Reply to
jasen

no thanks your last one nearly locked up my computer. (as it is the virtual consoles havelost thier display)

macromedia video is a pile of shit find a different way to share your home movies.

Bye. Jasen

Reply to
jasen

What are you willing to pay? I can duplicate your demo, with prettier magnet assemblies, for only $299.99 per rotor assembly plus $69.95 per manual driver component.

To email me, use my bogus email address (it's a spam dump) at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com, but elide ard.

Thanks! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Don,

Hopefully you are ingoring the Diamagnetism examples where it is quite possible to do so.

Check out:

and levitating a sheet of Graphite with magnets:

Great site that I believe has shown up here from time to time.

Robert

Reply to
Robert