"PWM based DC Servo Motor Control"

Hi,

I have a application to drive a DC Servo Motor, the details are 50V

1Amp., Control Signals - 1) Ei = -10V to +10V. (For speed and direction control such as a) -10V for High speed Clock Wise Direction b) 0 V Motor Stop c) +10V for High speed Anti -Clock Wise Direction 2) Enable - High for Enable Motor Rotation. Low for Stop Motor Instantly.

We have a Tachogenerator as well as encoder to generate the feedback loop.

Please suggest a device at present i am using "Allegro 3959" and "3637 for PWM", but i am finding it quite difficult.

Thanks and regards...

Reply to
Nick

Hi!