purchase orcad

in most of the countries any soft ware costs a lot. in sri lanka u can get any soft ware u like for only 1.5$. interesting isn't it?

Reply to
amila

Not really. None of that $1.5 goes to the software writer, to encourage them to produce updated versions.

Reply to
Ian Stirling

That is 50% more expensive than in russia, where the standard price is 1.00$. Wanna get rich quick ?

Rene

Reply to
Rene Tschaggelar

Any fool can buy a copy of the Windows XP CD with a photocopied sheet on which the manufacturer is "mircosoft". Hell I can post you one for nothing.

But it's just stealing. And these days it won't work unless it calls home to Microsoft.

Most copies of Orcad need to see a dongle or similar.

You CAN get an evaluation copy of Orcad from Cadence themselves... it only works with small circuits, but you can learn on it. And it's the ONLY sensible way to view Orcad ccts from the web. Don't bother with the other free viewer.

David

Reply to
David Collier

i can give it for .3$

Reply to
amila

Thanks. I have no use of it. I'm using a legal version of Protel.

Rene

Reply to
Rene Tschaggelar

ieagal or non leagal to me only difference is how much u pay for it

Reply to
amila

i got my orcad cd for 1.3$. it's working well for any cct.if every one should buy softs 3rd world countris never even see softs .

Reply to
amila

And this is supposed to make me feel comfortable about dealing with ppl based in Sri Lanka is it ?

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

A lot. But in return I can tell them what to improve.

Rene

Reply to
Rene Tschaggelar

Because they pay $1.50 for something that can be downloaded for free, and then see no difference between that and a fully supported licenced/licensed EDA package?

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany