Pulsed Corona Discharge Power Source

Unfortunately you come across as a troll do hick nutter. You might not like being called one but I can take the limited information you have given so far and add some words to it in a Google search and find some of the patents you have found.

Here's one.....

Reading them I can conclude you are pretending not to understand (or truly do not understand) and are presenting the information in a way that you hope some fool will say........ duh! No problem, here you go. And not try to find out what you think you may be on about.

I don't really care about your efforts to feign hard done by Mr Good Bob ignorance.

No you are not going to get a 1uS pulsed 250kW 50MHz microwave system handed to you on a plate. This is why such systems cost $9000.

Life is hard that way.

However, I would not be surprised if there are different laws that apply to your Dinky $20,000 trucks and proper $100,000 ones. Perhaps you should toddle off and review the upcoming laws.

Now I suppose I should 'Go Fuck Myself'.

DNA

Reply to
Genome

Well, if you insist, go ahead.

Hundreds of patents showing roughly the same thing, none of which show how to actually make the corona, which is why I am here.

I'm intimately familiar with the new laws for my dinky little trucks, thank you.

Sorry you had a bad day.

Reply to
WuzhengNA

Not really....

You do understand that even though you snip the bulk of the preceding message that links to a system you are describing along with the technical details you are not providing the original reply, along with its comments, still remains?

Of course I'm bound to suggest that that sort of action is indicative of trolling.

Why not go an play with Browns Gas?

DNA

Reply to
Genome

I'm missing your point - or you have misjudged. I have that link above in my "favorites" already, with maybe 100 more - want to see?

Heck, you want more, just ask. And, as I said above, if you insist, please do.

Reply to
WuzhengNA

Date: Wed, Dec 6 2006 7:47 pm Email: "Genome"

And, Genome, you dope, if you read the whole thread, plus the original thread I referenced in the beginning, you would see that I mentioned now fewer than 30 times what this was for, and why.

Your failure to read thoroughly is not my concern - I forgive you.

You, sir, have been owned.

Reply to
WuzhengNA

Oh dear. Well I won't argue......

However, it would have been nice if, instead of babbling on about your perception of what the links you just gave were about whilst feigning ignorance, you would have given the links instead. Then people would have been able to ignore you earlier.

As to pwnership.....

I suppose you'll have to plonk me now :-(

DNA

Reply to
Genome

It must be so easy for you to defecate...

Reply to
WuzhengNA

Here is a thoroughly wild idea, how about using the guts from an induction lighting fixture to excite the exhaust gasses to plasma. Lots of reactions will occur. Most products will be simple.

--
 JosephKK
  --Schiller

Late at night, by candle light, "WuzhengNA" penned this immortal opus:

If you mean MHz you'll have some serious RF sheilding issues at that power level. I think someone or other is going to rather frown upon a perambulating shortwave transmitter. Even more so as it's likely to create a lot of harmonics.

- YD.

--
Remove HAT if replying by mail.
Reply to

A photocopier has a 'corona assembly' - or at least the old ones had. 6 or so kilovolt on a very very thin (gold plated??) tungsten wire - a copier needs a corona discharge as wide as the paper.

A needle works as well. See 'negative ion' apparatus to 'improve room atmosphere'. All run at very low power. Maybe if the ions or radicals work as a catalyst that is okay.

Amospheric pressure discharge that is more intense usually is very hot as well. Think welder with melding electrodes...

Thomas

Reply to
Zak

"WuzhengNA" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@73g2000cwn.googlegroups.com...

Whooops...... lost context again.

Tell you what.......

The microwaves make the plasma/corona so you need some microwaves. Microwaves come from microwave ovens so you need some microwave ovens. You are dealing with exhaust gases so you need an exhaust pipe. Pipes are waveguides and waveguides direct microwaves. So you have to connect your microwaves to your exhaust gases and since they are both travelling in pipes then you might connect them by welding the pipes together. Obviously your basic structure becomes a length of exhaust pipe, one end connects to the exhaust manifold of your engine and the other end sticks out the back of your truck. Now you cut some holes(ellipses, you're good at that stuff) either side of your exhaust pipe and weld the other two pipes/waveguides so it sort of looks like a Y thing with the bottom of the Y being the bit that sticks out the back end of your truck. You weld the other end of the two waveguide pipes to the outputs of the magnetrons of your microwave ovens which you will have to butcher a bit. Cool. Now you get hold of one of those catalytic convertor things and butcher it to get a circular section of the catalytic converting part that you can shove up your exhaust pipe from the bit that sticks out of the back of your truck so it is nice and snug at the right place just after the microwave pipes connect. Gentlemen 'Start Your Engines', oh... and dial maximum power from your ovens (as if you knew any other method of cooking) then push the start button. Now, theory states that the exhaust gases will travel down the tube to the catalytic converting part of things and get catalytically converted. However, with the waveguides guiding the microwaves into the carefully tuned system the catalytic converter plug, as carefully dimensioned and inserted, will act as a distributed load converting directed energy to a plasma/corona inducing voltage gradient across its length acting to diametrically de, re polarise or do nothing to certain chemical things within the mix enhancing other things or not whilst appropriate selection of 5 or other numbers on the microwave oven will enhance, or otherwise, not be good for the flamefront generation, regeneration or extiguishing of other things and something to do with the way ionic things move about in an ionic way that might involve magnetic effects (think of aftersales). Furthermore skin effect and selection of oven manufacturer will be beneficial to beneficial enhancement of beneficial energy delivery at the active interface of the expensive layer which will get hot and do good stuff that may or may not mask the obvious or not so obvious effects of other things that may be going on...... PID control.

There you go then.

Quite simple when you think about it ay? If you get your welding trousers out now then over the weekend you'll have a working prototype sometime before Monday morning.

Look forward to hearing the news.

DNA

Reply to
Genome