Problem with SM caps

I don't compete with anybody when I ski.

Logical fallacy.

Why do you feel such a need to prove yourself, with all this juvenile macho bluster? That sounds pretty insecure to me.

John

You do not seem to be anything similar to a sibling to Merv. Only jerks feed known curse trolls.

Reply to
JosephKK

You know that you have eaten something too (spicy) hot for you when it burn you mouth, then you burn your belly, and finally burn the exit orifice. "If it burns three times, it is too hot."

Reply to
JosephKK

Ok, i guess some here have hair to replace, somewhere. ;=P

Reply to
JosephKK

Makes testing before use a bit difficult.

Reply to
TutAmongUs

I said bills, not balls.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

When I was in college my cow-orkers would get together about once a month at one of the apartments for Mexican food and beer. The parties were known as "Grommet Burns".

Reply to
krw

said to be 1E6 Scoville units:

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

...Jim Thompson

 Only Jerks Resort to Feeding Trolls to Satisfy Their Woeful Egos

I avoid all that pain by simply not eating Chemical Mace.

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

, but

.

der

and

ve

Why not a talon tip, plugged into the 2nd Metcal jack?

Reply to
Winfield Hill

I have the small, low-end Metcal Sp200 in my office. Single jack.

ftp://jjlarkin.lmi.net/DSC01371.JPG

I don't think they offer the fancier tips for this one.

John

At the Breaux Bridge Crawfish Festival, one of the events is the cayenne pepper eating contest.

Most people wear gloves when picking cayenne peppers. They can burn your fingers.

John

I didn't know you were a Donkeylander. Figures.

Reply to
krw

Only total retards resort to sig lines to make their parting bullshit commentaries with.

Reply to
TutAmongUs

Doesn't matter. Even the dual jack unit only fires one at a time. I have one. There is a slide selector switch right next to the jacks.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Hmmm. Were many of them placing paper "gaskets" in their "grommets".

Reply to
JosephKK

It depends a bit on how much handling, but i can get away without gloves until i handle more than a few habenero.

Reply to
JosephKK

it

No, but with the amount of alcohol consumed there certainly wasn't any pain until the next day. Then...

Reply to
krw

At least you don't need a laxative...

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
The first sign of insanity is denying that you\'re crazy.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell