problem with Altium DXP

Hi,

picture:

Anybody knows how to change the PCB window's origin? I moved a copper to the x

Reply to
deut008

donald

Reply to
Peter Bennett

no, it doesn't work.

I met a similar problem when I draw components, at that time I moved some pins far beyond the upper right corner. Later on I find tracks and pins and changed the location in the pinout viewer in the left panel. This time I totally forget it the power plane until saw it in "board in 3D".

Reply to
deut008