Prepatory work on Gerbers

Eye halve a spell check king pro gram four my pea sea. It makes sure olive my words are in the dick shun nary. It will knot make sure they are the rite ones how ever. :>

Reply to
MooseFET

!!! Best joke i have seen in a long time !!!

Reply to
Robert Baer

ed

Here is the full version that I haven't used in many years

Eye halve purr chased sum gnu soft where, in clue ding a gnu pro gram too core wrecked thus spelling air roars in my let hers. Buy you sing eh spell check king pro gram eye ken bee sure awl the whirred sin my let hers are spelled write. Men knee peep hole halve come planed bee caws eye miss spell eh whirred hear oar their, sew eye decide dead too awl ways ewe say dick shun nary oar a pro gram. Sum say justify core wrecked thus spelling my let hers wood bee ease seer two reed. Of coarse eye real eyes eh spelling checker will knot in prove the con tent of my let hers how ever they should be much ease seer two under stand now that awl of my use you all miss spellings will bee corrected. Eye ken deter mine weather eye core wreck tall miss takes, oar egg nor sum four sir ten peep hole two come plane eh bout.

Reply to
MooseFET

not. It=20

sure=20

=20

=20

If you have a few vias it will only work one way. Then they will flip or= =20 mirror so that the vias line up.

Reply to
JosephKK

outputs.=20

on=20

400$.=20

Never a waste, though perhaps an expensive lesson.

Reply to
JosephKK