Precise voltages from imprecise parts..

Even better, heat it a bit and pull a vacuum while immersed in the varnish.

Reply to
Tom Miller

Way too much like work. I could build the equivalent from a CCFL supply and a voltage doubler. I have a bunch of HV resistors in the drawer.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
Phil Hobbs

neon sign xformer on a autotransformer :)

Jamie

Reply to
M Philbrook

Do you still have it (the HP 6110A) or did it really go to the dump?

Reply to
Tom Miller

Nah, I heaved it. My lab is failing the cat test too badly atm to keep a lot of broken stuff.

I did fix my two HP 3325As a few weeks ago.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Nah, I heaved it. My lab is failing the cat test too badly atm to keep a lot of broken stuff.

I did fix my two HP 3325As a few weeks ago.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
Phil Hobbs

YES!!! I had no access to a vacuum pump so had to wait longer.

Reply to
Robert Baer