Power Plug

Does anyone know the part number, or were to find the little plastic/rubber covers that go over the unused power plugs on a PC Power Supply? I've search until I'm almost blind.

I have an embedded project, which has a spare cable I wish to vover to prevent shorts.

Thanks, Richard

The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!

Richard

I need several hundred. I've seen them on some new PC's and industrial equipment. I'm not having much luck finding them. May be search for the wrong thing.

The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!

Richard

how many you need? transparent rubber hose (about .25" diameter) from hardware store. cut in about 1" sections, insert into one prong, bend it and insert into other prong.

I've seen this on TVs out of the box.

Reply to
John smith

You might try

. I think the ones in PCs are vinyl but I'm not sure. VRF and VRR might be the series to look at. Standard disclaimer: I don't get money from Caplugs. I haven't bought from them; I just know they exist.

Matt Roberds

Reply to
mroberds