power opamp?

Sorry Jim, you're right. I realized that after having read a few more messages than I did at the beginning.

Rene

Reply to
Rene Tschaggelar

[snip]

No problem. I'm glad someone else mentioned it. It's reasonably stable when tied to the OpAmp output.

I used a similar configuration in the early '70's, no NPN, R to ground from OpAmp output, PNP directly to load (not tied to OpAmp output),

741 OpAmp, to make LDO's for the TOW missile, built as a hybrid in a TO-3 package ;-)

...Jim Thompson