Power electronics

can someone help me make clear why the inductor ripple current passes thru a capacitor and voltage ripple in a capacitor? Maybe i got them mixed up.

Reply to
bumdegi

I will be happy to take a crack at this, but first, please ask again in sci.electronics.basics. This group is intended for discussions between designers. There is way too much off topic chaos here, already.

Thank you.

--
Regards,

John Popelish
Reply to
John Popelish

I will head over to sci.electronics.basics

Reply to
bumdegi