posting schematics on the group

On 23 Oct 2006 23:50:35 -0700, David L. Jones wrote in Msg.

PNG has been the recommended standard for years now. I'm unaware of any platform or software that doesn't render PNG (except, of course, MSIE. It renders it about as well as it renders GIF).

robert

Reply to
Robert Latest

On a sunny day (23 Oct 2006 15:48:59 -0700) it happened "JeffM" wrote in :

Linux xpdf

100X faster, no missing font messages.
Reply to
Jan Panteltje

Even Linux users can use LTspice via wine. In my experience it is very well behaved. Now if i could gat gEDA running i could really compare the two.

--
 JosephKK
  --Schiller

The gEDA mob are working hard at making the installation easier and more nearly automatic

See

I used the gEDA Suite CDROM to install my current copy under SuSE 10.0

- it is also reported to work under SuSE 10.1 - to get compiled code to run on my AMD 64-bit processor, but the SuSE RPMs now include compiled code for x86_64 processors as well as plain vanilla i_586 parts.

The installation CDROM worked perfectly, once I scrubbed out all traces of my attempt at a manual installation. The mailing list was very helpful.

--
Bill Sloman, Nijmegen
Reply to

if you've got a real newsreader you can post to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic (if your ISP doesn't provide access, newzrobot.com can locate a free server that does)

otherwise you'll have to render them in ascii in a fixed font.

for simple ones I used a regular text editor, for complex ones I cut and paste from aewan,

--

Bye.
   Jasen