polygon mirror made by lincoln laser co and 365mm laser scan lens from omitec to sell

hi

i got a lot about 20 -30 pcs polygon mirror made by lincoln laser co.

interest party pls give me a offer, i can get you photo for detail,

and i can list it in ebay in case you want to be sure,

(ps i will sell it in any price, just offer me please)

goods locate in hong kong

i also got some 365mm laser scan lens, from omitec ,beam expander

in case yu got use of it, you will save a lot of $$

my email john @getrich.com.hk

Reply to
john