Please take 5-10 minutes to help me on my thesis questionnaire and get the report

Hi All,

(First my apologies for this kind of "spam" message. But for my thesis this will be my once in a lifetime spam moment... )

At the moment I have to graduate for my master in Business Information Management and need to do a survey for my thesis. The thesis is about Web vs. Desktop based applications and the differences perceived by the user. So not from the management/technology point of view but from the end-user. I focus now on Desktop vs. Webmail and need a whole lot of respondents to get some usable statistics.

Everyone who uses email (Outlook/Gmail/Thunderbird/Yahoo, etc!) is a valid respodent for this thesis.

Therefore I would really appreciate it if you would take the time to complete my questionnaire (available in Dutch and English) and (maybe even) forward it to some of your colleagues, friends and family!

It's 50 closed and 3 open questions, so it shouldn't take more than 5 minutes.

You find it at:

And of course everyone who submits his or her email address will get the final report, which can be very interesting for application developers.

Thanks a lot! Gab

Reply to
Gabriel

On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 21:58:07 +0000, Gabriel wrote: ...

Sure! I'll get on it as soon as your check clears.

Thanks! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Oh, come on Rich. THis isn't spam. THis isn't a hidden way of getting us to do the guy's homework. He is right up front, all he's asking for is to do a survey. If you don't want to spend the time, that's OK, but don't put the guy down for being honest and aboveboard.

Jim

-- "Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today."

--James Dean

Reply to
RST Engineering (jw)

[..]

I would suggest that you ask a native English speaker to check the English version for you. It was not easy to understand some of the questions.

--
~ Adrian Tuddenham ~
www.poppyrecords.co.uk

At least this one understands the need for some backup data to make the point. Dedicated mail clients beat the living crap out of every "web-mail" interface ever invented. Too bad there are no decent dedicated mail clients in the list; even Thunderbird is still to eyecandy-luser oriented.

--
 JosephKK
  --Schiller