Pickup design reference?

Hello all, I am looking for a good magnetic pickup design reference (book, website, etc.). I am not building a guitar but I am trying to create sinusoidal voltages with a pickup generated from a rotating ferromagnetic disc. I am looking for discussions of wire and magnet choice and dimensional considerations.

Thank you very much!

Reply to
Chester Schwie

On Sun, 7 Aug 2005 12:08:29 -0500, "Chester Schwie" wroth:

has a lot of good info.

Go to the US Patent Office website and look at number 1,956,350 for more details.

Jim

Reply to
jmeyer