Photonics West

Anybody going to Photonics West in February?

We'll be exhibiting there. Actually, we'll be squatting on six square feet of table in the booth of Innovative Photonic Solutions, # 503, which sounds like a suburb of Siberia. Good thing our products are small.

--

John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com

Precision electronic instrumentation Picosecond-resolution Digital Delay and Pulse generators Custom laser drivers and controllers Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links VME thermocouple, LVDT, synchro acquisition and simulation