pcb layout?

* It's always fun to see an artist's conception of a PCB layout. Schematics can be fun too.

And when the popular press shows a photo of an actual PCB, they tend to pick old crufty DIP technology.

I asked that image-generating AI for a "Schematic diagram of a nuclear fusion reactor" and this is what it came up with:

bitrex

Are you going to build it?

Reply to
Ricky

Yes as soon as I can come up with some suitable component values for the outer ring of frombozulators.

Reply to
bitrex

That ought to work.

On a sunny day (Tue, 1 Nov 2022 22:48:17 -0400) it happened bitrex snipped-for-privacy@example.net wrote in <RTk8L.4357$ snipped-for-privacy@fx48.iad:

Guys at ITER wil be happy with it, they have been looking for it for 30 years in the future since the last century.

Did you ask it for what a human being will look like in a million years?

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

This was a mystery. We got a batch of new PCBs with one solder sample, and I took some pics of it with my Samsung phone.

The DIN connector, lower left, shows a bunch of vertical lines on top. Those are not present on the actual board.

Strange reflections off some traces, I guess.

We usually get a non-functional solder sample board in each batch. You can see the damage on the bottom on this one. If production doesn't want it for solder testing, we give it to the design engineer as a souvenir.

John Larkin snipped-for-privacy@highlandSNIPMEtechnology.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

The link is a fail.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno