Partnership GPON ont manufacturing Unit?

Considering the potential demand in the domestic market, We are willing to start a GPON ONT manufacturing Unit in India.We are looking for someone with expertise in Embedded Design who can help us setup the unit from scratch.We are open for partnership.Please contact snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
pk2010

how much profit are you talking about.

Reply to