Package Converter

Hello, I am in search of a package converter from 48 pin TQFP package to 48 pin DIP package. Please tell me the cost and send me the link of its image. Please its urgent for me. Thank you

Reply to
Sam

Il 6 Mar 2006 02:57:54 -0800, nonostante la corrente di placca pericolosamente elevata, Sam, senza effettuare gli accordi, volle trasmettere :

Hi, you can find SMD-DIL adapters on JAMECO and DIGI-KEY Websites...

Ciao

--
73\'s de IZ5FCY Roberto
Reply to