Pace PRC 2000 soldering station help needed

You can download info here:

Charles Schuler

I am going to get two pace PRC 2000 soldering stations soon and I have no idea what they need.

What kinds of consumables do these stations use? Do they use regular solder "wire" like 1 mm thick? Do they have a vacuum to suck off solder from desoldering? Do they have a little crucible for storing molten solder for solder bridging?

Let's say I get them home, what would be the easiest way to test the most basic functionality?

Ignoramus20852

Awesome, thanks a lot!!!

I am printing it right now.

Ignoramus20852